Monday, October 18, 2010

Last week was a challenge. This week may be fun.

Last week was not a very good week to me. I was totally not me. I blew up easily, I had disgusting bad mood, I had very much anger and the most important of all, I don't know why. Crazy!



I tried to control myself. I did keeping myself away from anybody. I did some praying and zikir to make my heart calmer. I did try to ignore those bad influences. but somehow, I failed. but I cried because of failing. huhu



and as usual, the workloads never get lesser and lesser, stress in the other side building up higher and higher. Yes, people say, stress is very good for your performance. I knew it. Trying to be positive by all means.

**************************

Entering the new week, I got something new to start with. Last weekend, I spend my whole week reading. A book entitled Fit For Life. Such a nice book. If you people are very looking forward for some turning point in your health or your diet, please search for this book. It is very informative and supportive. The principles are easy to understand and easy to follow. What a nice book I've read. Worth reading!



The first day of the week, I started my day with a glass of warm water plus with half-cut lemon. MASAM! then I got a green apple, very high in antioxidant, good for balancing your free radicals and ensuring good health in the future. As the saying goes, an apple a day keeps the doctor away!








Let us see for any improvements in my health and appearance.. You can try too! :)

Since there's so many things to do, test, quiz, assignment and presentation, wish me a very joyous week this time. ^_^




note: I got his number! hehe