Friday, October 08, 2010

Its about homeopathy and agree to disagree

Four months ago, I was instructed to consult a psychiatrist. I did. I did go to him and I took medications.

Was I crazy? or am I still crazy?

It is not crazy, it's just something disorder in my mind. and I know deep in my heart, its not the problem with my mental state, there is something behind everything.

After two months plus studying about homeopathy, now I understand, there is something behind my sickness, something that cannot be seen but it's there. Something that hard to be explained but can be felt.

It's my vital force that is sick. He is sick. He has lost many many years back and now, he is really telling me, he is sick!

and he needs help!

Fortunately, I have good friends here. Mingle around with them making me feel more comfortable and realize that everything has cure. Everything except death. And I really want to help people, firstly by making them to realize that how important health is to the quality of life. 

Homeopathy really has awaken me!

and now, it is not my alternative treatment but it is my FIRST way treatment no matter how serious the case is. (insyaallah)

Everybody has their own opinion. Why?

This is because we can never be able to look one thing as a whole. never! why?

because we are humans. and humans have MANY limitations.

For example, in the story of blind men with the elephant. everyone says different perception about the elephant but the fact is, nobody knows the whole thing about elephant.

We, humans, are like them. We are actually blind. Only God knows everything.

So, its okay to have different opinions. The best thing about this is when we can agree to disagree. Not many can do this, honestly!


One last word for today, let us start learning -> agree to disagree. =)