Friday, October 01, 2010

I want to be loved by Him, a lot.

This evening, I'm alone in this comfortable-small-room of mine in Cyberjaya, listening to some sort of music and when I reached to this song - Open your eyes by Maher Zain, my tears dropped down without me realizing. This song really touches my heart. 


I miss The Almighty. 


I really miss Him.


All this while, He has been with me, guarding me, giving me life, showing me the direction but I always forget Him. 


And one thing came cross my mind; whatever He gives me is the best thing for me and that is what I need, maybe not what I want. 


He sends his love by the people around me; who always take care of me, who always remind me, who always be there for me. I realize, its His love, not their love.


I miss Him. I cried because I miss him. I want to be loved by Him a lot.