Thursday, November 04, 2010

Happy Deepavali & Happy Holiday!

I'm home! =)

A pleasure or a disaster?

Of course pleasure! hehe

after a-bunch-of-assignments-and-workloads-but-still-interesting week I had, I managed to get home and get some rest, besides spending more quality time with my family.

Yesterday (3/11/10) was Teh's Birthday. Happy Birthday Teh! =)

Teh Chye Phing 


Night before we went for pizza dinner, ordered 2 kinds of pizza, vege & non-vege, with some other accessories, it was fantastic. I am sorry Teh if the dinner didn't do any fabulous to you. That's all I and the other friends can do. hope you like it!

I had something very interesting this week, something positive, which I can present to my parents proudly. Hope that will motivate me to achieve more. =)

Some other not-so-good things and more negatively charged, I'd like to forget them all and just look at the bright side.

One thing I learn from all things so far I've been studying here, is maturity. It really teaches me about maturity.

Just now, Teh asked me, what is my birthday wish this year. Oh, 22nd Nov is my birthday hehe. Ok, so she asked me but nothing I can think about because I am sooo grateful with everything I have today and I don't feel good asking for more.

after thinking and thinking, maybe there's one thing I really want --> maturity =)

I have 3 days to rest, 3 days to enjoy days without formal lecture, 3 days to spend with my family. Let's use time wisely =)

Happy Deepavali and Happy Holiday everyone! ^_^

note: All the best to those having exams too.