Saturday, February 06, 2010

Real Respect

Lama x bercerita dalam blog ni, rindu perasaan meluahkan...hehe...meluahkan tu ada la tapi bukan dalam blog ni, dengan orang aka manusia =)

Speaking of that, I never have the guts to tell everything to my parents yet i need them very very much at this moment...

Abah ada call tapi untuk bercerita tentang masalah, mesti tersekat2 and akhirnya tersimpan di dalam hati jugak..kenapa agaknya ey??

The whole day went for softskill, from 8-4. The topics were nice but some inputs were not as expected. However, "membina pasukan" was really good since I learned a lot from that.

I realised something and I was thinking of starting this new habit - which is to talk less... I think I have talked very much nonsense and it affects my personality, where I may not gain REAL RESPECT. So, thank you to Dr Lim Chan Koon for the good presentation and made me understand of teamwork, teambuilding etc..

to be continued... (^^,)